Thursday, November 27, 2008

History



Before I try to write in this blog, I will explain that I,in this myself, not a profesional written. So forgive me that every word I try to write in here don"t look well.
Once upon a time......
We usually use this word to open story which happen in the past, and I will call this as HISTORY. I think the definition of history is phenomenon which happen in the past, it also call our mind about past. In this blog, I will tell about history especially about history of mathematics. So lets start to open our mind and think about past, especially about mathematics in the past of course. As a mathematics student, we must know about this history, we can get important information when we study about history. Lets be happy and interest to study history of mathematics.

No comments: